Hemp is considered one of the most nutritious plants in the world and the seeds contain all 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones that our bodies cannot produce on its own. Hemp seeds are also a rich source of essential minerals, including magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to help support the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
Hemp seeds have a mild, nutty flavor and are ready to use raw or in low heat cooking.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. AVOID heat and sunlight, water and humidity. It is best to refrigerate after opening to maintain freshness.
Simple ways you can use hemp seeds include:
- Add to cereal, muesli or porridge
- Blend into smoothies or sprinkle on top of smoothie bowls
- Make fresh hemp milk using a Nut milk bag
- Add to salads, soups and stews
- Blend to make a nutritious hemp seed spread
- Add to bliss balls and raw bars
Made in Australia from less than 10% Australian ingredients